Friday, March 27, 2009

Yay! Going To Japan!

So I was informed today that the letter from the Dean has been sent, and my Certificate of Eligibility is on it's way here. I'm going to get it, run down to Atlanta (GA), grab my VISA, and then I'll be off to Japan.

I'm happy and excited. Even though it's 4:20am, I'm wide awake because I just read that email. Yay! I'm actually going to go! My family has been trying to keep me down to earth by saying that "maybe you wont get to go," especially my mom since I'll be so far away, but "confidence begets confidence" (from a fortune cookie), and I held onto every ounce of hope and it feels like I might actually be going. Yay!

I'll probably post a video before I leave, just to say "Yo, what's up. I'M GOING TO JAPAN!" I'll answer any questions, if you have any. PrinceAriketh(at)gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment