Sunday, December 6, 2009

Birthday

Monday, November 16, 2009 at 2:04am
So, here is how my birthday went this year.

It started off with me supporting ChartJackers, spreading the word before November 14th ended in the UK (which happens at about 9am in Japan). If you are confused, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYDRWXjJlB4

Basically, you buy their song on iTunes for .99 cents/.79p and that money goes to charity. It doesn't seem like much, until you realize that they also were aiming to get to the number 1 spot in the UK iTunes charts. Granted, I can't do much myself for the UK charts, but I did tell all my UK friends about it.

The thinking is, the higher they get in the charts, the more people who will buy the song, and the more money that goes to Children in Need: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/

I think they got into the top 40, but I am not sure what number they are.

Why am I talking about this? Because you can still buy their song and donate money to Children in Need. If you're interested, here is a link: http://itunes.apple.com/album/ive-got-nothing/id336614737

Anyway, so I stayed up until about 4 or 5am doing that, until I fell asleep. Woke up at noon, ate some Udon, took a nap, took a shower, talked to Steve for a bit, and then got a call from Sheri and I spent about 4 hours with her and Merry (these are their English names. They are Chinese). Sheri gave me a bracelet, and Merry gave me some candy.

I came home, had a couple of confusion conversations, emailed a couple of professors, and now I am going to go to bed.

Oh, and I should be getting my heat fixed in the morning. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment