Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Night

So last night I went out with some friends. Drinking and Karaoke. I do not like singing, but I am a fan of drinking and stupidity. So normally, when it was my turn to sing, I would sing songs like Y.M.C.A. and Barbie Girl.

I got pretty drunk, and then discovered I was the only one drinking. I can't decide if it is worse to drink alone, or be the only one drinking. I had about 3 bottles of Sake, plus some of my friend's nasty wine.

I took a short video, which I will post on YouTube probably sometime next month (June) (videos are up now: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=982086EE81B8E4BE), mostly because I have ~30 blogs done already.

I woke up this morning with no hangover - which I give credit to my super fast metabolism and C.C. Lemon for that - went to class (when I finally found the classroom), and started uploading videos and pictures online. Videos are on YouTube, in the above link, and some cellphone pictures are on my Facebook, but I will probably post a couple here.

Not much else to tell, really. Still trying to figure out how exactly Japanese people think - but I think that is a neverending process. They make figuring out American Women feel easy. I have yet to start to even try to crack the nut that is Japanese Women. I doubt I will try to, honestly. Most of the information I know is about approaching Japanese people. I can do that just fine. Now I have to figure out how to talk to them.

Left to right: Japanese Toilet, What I wore Thursday Night (size = medium, which is why they look small), Awesome Hat, Cherry Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment